AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Anonymous

Faites place à

Invité

Invité

River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil _
MessageSujet: River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil   River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil EmptyDim 3 Avr 2011 - 19:30

River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil 477911JosephFiennes
Are You Afraid Invité ?
River Gray

Lily Humphrey | I'll be there for you 'til my heart is black and blue
River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil 665423Taylor
From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one. She stared in my eyes and smiled. For her lips were the colour of the roses that grew down the river, all bloody and wild. On the second day I brought her a flower. She was more beautiful than any woman I'd seen. I said, "Do you know where the wild roses grow so sweet and scarlet and free?". On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow and she lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief. And I kissed her goodbye. I said, "All beauty must die" and lent down and planted a rose between her teeth.

Aloysius Vasteels | I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil 825361Hayden
I can make your dreams come true. What a couple me and you, on journey through the night. I will show you everything so vividly. You can't deny me. Bathed in moonlihgt I'm proclaimed by angels cry. Think well, do take your time. 'Cause your soul will be mine the day you die. Call my name or carry on 'till that last resistance' gone. I'm sure we'll meet again 'cause I'm your true disciple when the flesh desires. You won't deny me.

Your name | Our relationship
River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil 241366Joe2
Texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte texte

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

River Gray ♠ Dance with the devil

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1